Administration & Maintenance Departments are Hidden Gems!
Administration and Maintenance work behind-the-scenes at your Library. These are just a few of the things they do:
- Maintenance staff updates the parking lot sign several times a week so you get rive-by updates.
- Administration staff manages the schedule and answer your questions about the availability of the Library’s public meeting rooms.
- Because the Library is a designated warming center in winter and cooling center in summer, Maintenance staff monitors the HVAC system and maintains the physical plant to insure that the building is comfortable for you.
- Administrative staff accept and acknowledge Commemorative Donations to the Library‘s collections; a lovely way to remember special events or people in your life.
- Administrative staff collect empty ink jet cartridges from staff and patrons, recycling them to generate money for the Library.
Visit Roselle Public Library during National Library Week - or anytime - and discover the hidden gems for yourself!